Would you like to have a career in Recruitment?
Are you an experienced researcher or a motivated fresh graduate?
Would you like to work for a successful multinational company?
Research Consultant for SSC sector
You are and enthusiastic and energetic person, who have the skills, knowledge and commitment to do an excellent work.
You’re looking for a multinational, challenging environment that allows you to improve, grow and use your talent. Why Reed? Because we can give you the opportunity to have a successful career.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Willing to have a career in recruitment
- Preferably will have some experience in research and recruitment related tasks
- We need a strong and self-confident communicator
- Fluent in both Hungarian, English
- Fluent in German/French/Spanish or Italian would be a great advantage
- Someone who can perform well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Enthusiastic, creative, self motivated and structured
- A strong team player
Your responsibilities would be:
- Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with Reed
- Pro-actively source candidates using database searches, online searching tools, networking and other methods
- Working closely with candidates to evaluate their skills, experience and career goals
- Fully preparing candidates prior to submitting them for vacancies
- Ensuring that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded using internal databases
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to meet legislative and internal quality requirements
- Managing candidates' expectations around the clients' processes and procedures and gaining their commitment
- Locating and matching suitable positions for candidates as quickly as possible
Matching vacancies to candidates:
- Closely matching the requirements of available roles to candidates skills, experience and goals
- Actively promoting client vacancies using online and paper-based media
- Clarify understanding of vacancy requirements with the Recruitment Consultant or Team Leader in order to present the most suitable candidates
- Ensuring that employment legislation is adhered to under all circumstances
- Ensuring that vacancies are filled according to agreed timescales
What we offer:
- An attractive salary package that is negotiable for the right candidate
- The opportunity to work for leading global recruitment company
- Fantastic career opportunities with scope to move into a consultants position or abroad in the future
- Supportive team environment with professional staff
Why you would miss this opportunity?
If you are ready for the next step in your career then please apply by sending your CV to Brigitta Morvai E-mail cím megjelenítése