Our partner is an international ICT services provider with operations across Europe and APAC, investing in the development of next generation technology services.They are operating in more 13 countries and delivering services in more than 90 countries with more than 4000 employees.
With about 100 colleagues in Budapest they help organizations and its employees to improve their performance with a 24/7 service. The Budapest location has been operating since 2004.
We are now looking for a Reporting Team Leader to join our team in Budapest.
- Undertake more complex tasks within the team and provide technical support/ advice to others.
- Ensure that all out of line operational issues are escalated in accordance with company technical escalation process.
- Monitor adherence to technical and quality standards for own area and ensure full compliance with established procedures.
- Ensure the most effective utilisation of resources, planning, scheduling and monitoring the work of the team.
- Ensure the delivery of cost effective and quality services in line with our contractual obligations thereby achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Review and report on the performance of the team, identifying resource requirements where appropriate.
- Communicate relevant information to the team.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve existing processes and work methods, implementing changes as appropriate.
- Liaise with key customers, account managers and colleagues, providing technical guidance and advice in support of a customer issue (contact with client and SDM).
- Ensure statistical data is maintained and reported to management, field staff and customers as required.
- Manage individual performance of the team members, provide continuous feedback on performance, identify development opportunities, set up training/development programs and goals.
- Typically technical diploma and at least 3 years relevant work experience including some people management experience.
- Project work experience as a lead or senior person is required.
- SQL knowledge and at least 2 years working experience with SQL.
- High level of English is a must.
- Experience with MS SQL database and/or ORACLE database is an advantage.
- Analytical capability
- Planning & Organisation
- Communication on all levels