American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization serving customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer.
AIG has established one of its Global Finance Centres in Budapest in 2012, providing high value, complex services to over 20 countries in EMEA and its European flagship company AIG Europe Limited, located in London.
We are present in the Hungarian marketplace for over 25 years and we have been awarded the Superbrands© title recently.
AIG Europe Limited Branch Office in Hungary
is currently looking for passionate finance professionals to join our Finance Centre as a
- Prepare all reporting deliverables and ensure compliance with prevailing requirements.
- Responsible to collate relevant data to support the preparation of the reporting deliverables.
- Prepare journal entries and ensure compliance with established policies and controls.
- Perform key controls to ensure compliance with required policies and standards.
- Prepare statutory Financial Statement, supporting documents and manage the audit process.
- Support the preparation and completion of defined templates as required.
- Engage with regional technical accounting team on accounting for complex transactions.
- Provide technical expertise on projects and change initiatives.
- Support ad hoc activity to support the finance agenda e.g. transformation activities, internal or other external regulatory activity.
Key Capabilities and Experience:
- Bachelor degree, Qualified Accountant or equivalent education (ACCA qualification preferred)
- Technical accounting expertise with understanding and interpretation of accounting policies (e.g. US GAAP and/or IFRS)
- Experience of delivering complex financial information (e.g.: board packs, management reports, statutory financial statements, etc.)
- Fluent English
- Prior work experience in a multinational organization and matrix reporting structure is an advantage
What we offer:
- Dynamic, modern work environment
- Continuous and professional learning opportunity
- Competitive compensation and benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact us via the following "Jelentkezés" button.