On behalf of our Partner - who is a service provider - we are actively recruiting for the following position:
- Responsible for the production of all reporting deliverables and ensure compliance with prevailing requirements.
- Oversee and support data acquisition/reconciliation for controlling and reporting activities.
- Prepare and review journal entries and ensure compliance with established policies and controls in place.
- Engage with regional technical accounting team on accounting for complex transactions.
- Support and assist with internal and external audits.
- Identify opportunities to improve the internal control environment through control improvements and automation.
- Provide SME and technical expertise on projects and change initiatives.
- Execute ad hoc activity to support the finance agenda e.g. transformation activities, internal or other external regulatory activity
- Qualified Accountant, ACCA qualification or ongoing studies
- 5+ years of experience working in accounting, financial reporting and controls
- Prior work experience in a multinational organisation and matrix reporting structure preferred
- Operational experience and accounting knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS reporting
- Fluent in English
- Ability to create consolidated financial reports
- Managerial Leadership skills: able to manage and guide the team, communicate with other stakeholders. Must have good time management & organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent presentational skills.