Jelentkezési határidő: 2017.12.26.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1242000
We’re looking for heroes to our multinational partner. Join and discover one of the world’s leading communication services company which has over 100 years of history. Be part of the history!
Reporting and planning Analyst
- Follow month end process
- Prepare variance analysis for month end (Actuals vs Forecast, vs previous periods, vs Budget)
- Ensure SOX requirements are met
- Understand and comment significant variance between actual and forecast data
- Organize monthly financial review meetings/calls
- Manage Budget/ monthly reforecast build on owned central business unit
- College or University degree (finance / accountancy / economics)
- Fleunt English, French language is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience working in finance role focusing on controlling area
- Advanced level of Ms Office
- Good teamplayer and strong problem solving skills
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Internal trainings to empower you to be at your best
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
- Flexible working environment: home office day
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.