Reporting Analyst (Operational/Financial)
Operational Reporting Analyst
Schedule Type: Full Time, Permanent
Competitive Salary & Bonus
Cielo Talent, the world’s leading provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions, have recently opened their brand new European Recruitment Centre in central Budapest, to support the regions significant business growth.
Cielo Talent are currently recruiting for a Operational Reporting Analyst to join our customer team supporting a Global FMCG client in our new office based in Budapest.
The role of the Operational Reporting Analyst is to identify opportunities to use data within the Client to inform key decision makers such that they can optimise deliverables and drive enhancements.
You will be responsible for the design of relevant output reports, with input from relevant stakeholders, and the capture and storage of data into ATS, Excel Trackers etc in a consistent and accurate manner so as to deliver the agreed outputs.
- Ensure all tracking systems and databases are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Produce weekly and periodic reports for the Cielo client teams within the client as required
- Produce ad-hoc reports as required by the business in line with client specific scope of services
- Continually review and monitor systems and processes and suggest methods of improvement
- Produce any specific financial analysis that may be required
Strong, innovative and creative are all attributes of people that make Cielo different.
In addition to this:
- Strong attention to detail when manipulating data, producing vital reports
- Advanced Excel skills – pivot tables, V.look ups , sum formulas. (Knowledge of VBA would be a nice to have)
- Experience of producing financial/commercial reports
- Be able to develop relationships with Senior Stakeholder
- Drive process compliance within the team
- Have a passion for service excellence to drive continuous improvement increasing the value of the Resourcing function whilst helping to reduce costs
And if that sounds like you, it’s time that we were talking.
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
You will be joining the largest independent global RPO and Talent Consulting business that consistently features in the Top 3 of the RPO Baker’s Dozen rankings for the categories below:
Other Cielo rankings:
- Quality of Service
- Breadth of Service
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. In May 2014, the company rebranded to reflect the successful integration of U.S.-based Pinstripe, Inc. and UK-based Ochre House, which combined to become the largest independent provider of strategic recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), search solutions and talent consulting services worldwide. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo’s global presence includes nearly 1,400 employees, serving over 100 clients across 68 countries in 26 languages. This footprint includes Moorland Gray, the largest and most successful executive search firm in the Middle East and North Africa. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above.