For fulfilling the position
Reporting & Administration Assistant
we are looking for colleagues
The position assists the IS Lead Team and the ISD Customer Services Manager by providing analytical expertise to supports the ISD BackOffice on all tasks related IT reporting as well as covering the backups for computer leasing coordination and asset ordering in Europe.
- IT and Telecom reporting (e.g. European PC True-up, Mobile Telecom and AT&T Teleconferencing);
- One of the main backups for computer leasing coordination in Europe, covering end-of-lease processes, negotiations with vendors, purchasing of small parts, and asset management and consolidation;
- Administrative assistance for the GBS ISD organisation in Europe (traditional secretarial duties, e.g.: organizing meetings, managing reports, coordinating travel plans, etc.).
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.
- Very high level of written and spoken English;
- Preferred professional background: IT or business analysis;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), willingness to learn new ones;
- Strong communication and organization skills;
- Conscientious, willingness to learn, ability and desire to propose improvements to processes;
- Flexible and able to multitask;
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
On-the- job training will be provided.