Regulatory database associate
This position exist to participate int he regulatory program of our pharmaceutical partner being part of a global team.
Your new role:
- Tracking different regulatory submission int he relevant corporate tracking database
- Update database with specific documents and/or information
- Running daily queries. Providing reports to other teams
- Apply technical knowledge to perform quality check on the entries
- Correspondence with other teams
- Compliance with KPIs
- Ensure database entries are complete and accurate
- This position require good verbal and written communication skills and ability to prioritize work
- Resource is expected to work independently as well a sin team with attention to detail
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree in life sciences/pharmacy
- 1-4 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to details
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.