Regional Sales Manager EMEA
Implements strategic goals and objectives of Y Soft on EMEA market, acts as a main point of contact for EMEA partners and clients.
Builds strong relationship with the partners and clients with strong focus on pre-sale, sale and post-sale support.
Y Soft Corporation is a progressive, globally operating company providing scalable intelligent print system management solutions (software and hardware). The company’s core product YSoft SafeQ is used by more than 8,000 organizations in over 72 countries. Headquartered in Brno, Czech Republic with corporate offices in all major regions of Europe, the Middle East, North & Latin America, Asia and Australia, Y Soft’s products and services are available and supported worldwide through the company’s network of distributors and resellers, 90 percent of the production is exported.
The role directly reports to the MD of Y Soft Hungary.
Responsibilities & tasks:
- Introduces of YSoft SafeQ products to partners and customers from the EMEA market
- Manages partner accounts (existing channels such as Konica Minolta, Xerox, Ricoh, Toshiba …)
- Identifies and supports new sales channels and/or partners for YSoft SafeQ solution
- Supports existing and new partners in pre-sale, sale and post-sale
- Delivers agreed sales target within given region
- Provides training for sales persons on the YSoft SafeQ software and hardware and on the optimal sales approaches to the customers
- Creates and adapts sales and marketing materials in collaboration with marketing department specialists, actively supports various marketing activities such as road-shows, customer events
- Acts as a contact person in specific partner related and technical questions as well as general reporting and communication
- Business and sales oriented individual with an IT background
- Excellent English language skills and additional foreign languages are advantage
- 3 years of sales experience at least
- Be ready to travel on business abroad (up to 2 weeks/month average)
- Be confident in presenting and communicating to customers
- Constantly improve the knowledge and skills
- Analytical skills and self-control at a high
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- University graduate preferred
- Skills to build strong relationships
- Active driver
- Non-routine creative work content
- Partnering with top global customers and partners
- Dynamic open-minded and dedicated team driven by commitment and enthusiasm
- Support for professional growth
- Solid standard of employee benefits
- Exposure to international experience
If you want to join our team, send us your curriculum vitae in English with photo and motivation letter. Please specify which position you are interested in. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By sending your CV you give your consent to processing and holding of your personal data in accordance with Act. No. 101/2000 Coll. regarding personal data protection by Y Soft Corporation, Inc. for an indefinite period of time or until we receive a written cancellation.
Y Soft Magyarország Kft.