Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client is looking for a Regional Key Account Manager in Hungary, Czech Republic or Slovakia with a home office based location.
Our client is a European market leader within its designated construction segment. They have sales in over 30 countries, 100 employees (and 11 nationalities) acrossEuropeselling their products, and turnover of around € 20 million per year.
Regional Key Account Manager
- Research the professional segment, spot opportunities and define strategy together with your Sales Manager
- Define best possible partners to sell our partner's products through - Exploring, acquiring and growing the number of the partners in-line with company target and strategies
- Presenting our partner's solutions to key decision makers in targeted (and / or existing) organisations that can effect and grow sales
- Ultimate responsibility for the introduction and correct positioning of our partner's products right from inception to completion
- Working on a country level with branches to devise joint initiatives on delivering product awareness and promotional activities to their customer base
- Continually looking at all opportunities to up-sell product offering, illustrating cash and margin growth to customers as part of managing their products category
- Having overall responsibility for the management of professional key accounts
- Coordination and implementation of strategies to grow business in line with objectives
- Managing contract and pricing negotiations
- Propose, agree and implement product and promotion strategies
- Identifying opportunities that fit the overall customer and company strategies
- Examining trends and data (customer and market) and proposing actions as a result
- Coordination and implementation of strategies within professional segment
- Communication to the highest level (customers and internal coordination)
- Strive to deliver best in class consultation
- Work in partnership with customers Constantly review and suggest personal development
- The right candidate should have the ability to formulate and implement a strategy in the professional segment in the countries.
- At the same time wave the ability to understand the players / structure of the professional market in the 3 countries and develop / implement a strategy within this segment.
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for working closely with multiple customers levels
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for growing sales and produce winning effort for the company's brands
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategies for lead generation, new business, sales and other promotional activity related to new revenue generation.
- Native level of Hungarian, English and Czech/Slovakian language knowledge
- Language proficiency: Fluent English both written and speaking
- It’s critical that this person brings stability to the area’s accounts; therefore a minimum two years experience in the Professional segment role
- Market understanding
- Financial understanding (finance for non finance)
- Windows office (word, excel & PowerPoint) are mandatory.
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes and Sales Force (CRM systems ) is a plus
- Valid Driving licence and must be prepared to travel
Expected personal competencies:
- Ethical behaviour
- Customer Focus
- Ability to develop a professional working relationship at all levels
- Very good negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills
- Very good Negotiation and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop a well rounded view of conceptual arguments
- Analytical thinking
- Forward thinking and determination, consistency
- System approach and Professionalism
- Accuracy, precision and Organization of work
- Ability to transfer skills and knowledge
- Independent work – entrepreneurial skills, but at the same time able to work within a team.
- At ease to work in a remote and international environment.
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 561 (Direct)