Regional IT OperationsEXXONMOBIL
Régió: XIII. kerület, Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.05.17.
ExxonMobil is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
Regional IT Operations
The Europe, Africa & Middle East Customer Experience (EAME CX) organization provides day-day IT services and technology products to over 27,000 customers, across 36 countries and 6 time zones. Within EAME CX, the Services Integration team was established in Budapest in 2017 to help integrate the delivery of global services (e.g. network, desktop, storage) and coordinate deployment of global IT projects. From Budapest, we support a highly complex region which encompasses all facets of ExxonMobil’s business, often in hard to reach locations and challenging operating environments. We are looking for experienced people to grow this successful team and want to hear from the best IT talent in Budapest!
Recent Team Highlights:
- Coordinated the deployment of new desktop/laptops (24,000 in use). Last year this involved 3.5k new machines and products such as Windows 10, vApp Connect & Thin Client technology
- Oversaw the implementation of Infrastructure Projects - from assessing the readiness of network circuits through to user deployment and management of change. Last year alone we deployed 880 infrastructure devices (server, network, storage, skype) worth $10m+ across over 100 projects
- Integrated IT Services to deliver a great user experience – we work with our service providers to supply a simple but effect user experience from helpdesk through to networking support
- Interface with both global and local IT teams to identify improvements in end-end customer support. This may include improving help-desk support from Poland/India, ensuring our computing environment is stable or maintaining adequate network bandwidth and storage capacity
- Coordinates local IT input into major multi-area incidents. This includes escalating to other global IT functions to ensure the correct focus, coordinating local remediation activities and communicating down outage updates across the region. Once the incident is resolved, helping investigate the root cause and implementing corrective actions
- Conducts major EAME wide initiatives and projects. Supports and coordinates global and regional initiatives in partnership with global teams and local organizations. Seeks optimization opportunities to deliver added value at minimized cost. Shapes initiatives into deployable action plans and leads their implementation throughout EAME
Your Previous Experience:
- You will have good comprehension of IT technologies (networking, server, storage…). This may have been built up by providing L1-L3 support or acting as a project manager deploying these technologies
- You will have previously worked as part of a distributed IT team operating across multiple locations and time zones
- You will have an understanding of ITIL processes (certification would be highly beneficial)
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life and private health insurance and many more
Office location Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (Árpád híd – Pest side)
For more information visit our website at Link megjelenítése
Click on the Jelentkezés button to apply.
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Helpdesk
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, It-vezeto, Rendszeradminisztrátor, Rendszergazda, Rendszerüzemeltető, Számítógéprendszer elemző, Számítógéprendszer-adminisztrátor
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás > Ügyfélszolgálat vezető
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|