Regional Customs Manager Hungary
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with site operations, business units, and other functional units to address all import and export activities are effectively managed to meet all Regional and other foreign government import and export rules and regulations.
- Develop and implement effective import and export compliance process to ensure compliance with all import and export rules and regulations.
- Act as internal consultant with all regional sites, business units, internal and external customers for import and export compliance issues.
- Proactively identify areas of compliance risk, and present risk assessment and improvement plan.
- Act as primary interface with Customs and regulatory agencies for any potential regulatory issues.
- Administer and maintain general record keeping requirements in compliance with Jabil corporate and Customs for imports and export regulations.
- Conduct daily review and reconciliation process to ensure accuracy of all entries with Customs.
- Develop resolutions to a variety of complex problems involving issues such as, classification, assists, country of origin and marking, valuation, export screening, ECCN and License determination, and technology transfers.
- Maintain close working relationship with local Customs brokers to ensure timely and accurate filing of entries.
- Implement and monitor customs broker performance metrics.
- Review and manage special programs such as AFTA, GSP, Special Program Indicators, other government agency requirements and other Trade programs.
- Determine and assign Harmonized Tariff classification, ECCN, and License for imports and exports.
- Manage Export screening process.
- Provide assistance to cross functional teams with special import and export related projects to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Maintain metrics on import/export and compliance related statistics.
- Provide support in on-going compliance audits.
- Review and audit Shipper’s Export Declarations according to the EAR.
- Regular travel to sites throughout the region
- Excellent communication skills (English and Hungarian language knowledge is a must)
- Possess ability to analyze and interpret Export and Customs’ regulations and customer requirements.
- Knowledge of Import, Export and Security operations and regulations
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, or International Management preferred.
- Seven (7) years work-related experience required in Business, Supply Chain, or Compliance.
- Experience in Trade compliance and government security administration for the assigned region.
- Experience in export and import compliance positions
- (English and Hungarian language knowledge is a must).
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Vám menedzser, Vámügyintéző
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Export-import menedzser, Export-import szakértő
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|