Regional Credit and Accounts Receivable Manager
Regional Credit and Accounts Receivable Manager – Your future position?
As a Regional Credit and Accounts Receivable Manager you will be leading the Credit Management and the Accounts Receivable teams supporting the EMEA countries. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the functional Lead to monitor the team’s performance against deliverables set against Givaudan standards.
In this challenging role you will:
- Coordinate and lead: you will be the second escalation point and deal with all complex issues and problems encountered in the day-to-day Credit Management and Accounts Receivable activities. You will communicate with sales directors and Corporate: You will also collaborate and negotiate with project teams to drive improvements in collection and credit processes and in accounts receivable.
- Drive and enhance: you will support and monitor the quality of services of 2 teams in order to achieve the regional and global targets. You will be responsible for identifying and contributing to process improvement opportunities for improving the end-to-end or cross functional processes throughout daily operations.
- Participate and manage: you will manage the financial input into the due diligence process, and take responsibility for services excellence and internal control integrity. You will identify and correct operational barriers that hinder successful performance by developing creative solutions to problems including the use of automation, procedure revisions, organizational changes and collaboration with other streams.
Are you someone with a service oriented mindset who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join the team – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree (prefrably in Finance, Business Administration, Economics)
- Proficient in Business English
- 5-8 years relevant experience in Credit/ Commercial Risk management and Cash collection activities
- 5+ years experience in Management position
- Hands on experience with ERP system (SAP)
- Advanced MS Excel skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Bank / Biztosítás / Pénzintézet > Hitel menedzser, Kockázat-menedzser, Kockázatkezelő
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Értékesítési menedzser
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Kockázat-menedzser, Kockázatkezelő, Pénzügyi menedzser, Pénzügyi projektmenedzser, Pénzügyi szakember
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|