Our partner is looking for
Recruitment Team ManagerCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
Under the direction and guidance of the Recruitment/Business Manager, the Recruitment Team Leader will clear a consistent pipeline of new candidates to the Pulse Nursing division. This involves working in conjunction with third party suppliers ensuring they are able to be recruited in accordance with Company Quality procedures. They will also manage a small team, ensuring business KPI's are met.
- Ensures people management of the team is compliant with Company Policies and Procedures and Employment Legislation
- Carries out weekly, fortnightly and monthly reviews and annual appraisals with all staff on or near their anniversary date in line with the company competency Framework.
- Responsible for development of both self and staff. This includes coaching, identifying training needs and development plans and succession planning.
- Consistently promotes the 'OUR PULSE' brand
- Prioritises own work and that of their team, setting measurable objectives for all staff.
- Monitoring of own and team's performance by reviewing objectives regularly.
- Responsibility for maintaining staff stability and movement across the branch
- Identifies performance problems and implements corrective action where necessary
- Establish and maintain KPI's for the branch
- Ensures standards of conduct and performance for the branch are maintained and any deviations from standards are dealt with consistently within the branch
- Holds regular team meetings and provides team with relevant information to enable them to work effectively.
- Manage new candidates through the recruitment process which include, but are not limited to
- Explaining the online recruitment process via Join Pulse to the candidate
- Booking Mandatory Training
- Verifying external certificates
- Sending and ensuring online training is completed
- Verifying 10 year employment history
- Obtaining three years of referencing to match work history
- Ensuring the candidate completes the background screening checks via Onfido
- Setting the candidate up on the Healthier Business platform for Occupational Health Screening
- DBS update checks
- Appropriate governing body checks
- Ensuring the candidates complete their online interview
- Issuing handbooks and all other relevant documents via electronic signature
- Assist with recruitment and compliance procedures in line with company policies
- Maintain company database with regards to associates availability and information
- Undertake regular reviews of candidate files to ensure all appropriate information is maintained and up to date
- Ensure accuracy to Data Entry in IQX
- Maintain a proactive approach, ensuring all opportunities are investigated
- Achieve agreed KPIs and own team's KPI's
- Liaise with recruitment consultants and business managers to understand market trends and 'hard to fill' areas.
- Approve and sign off candidate compliance files ready for work, in the absence of the recruitment manager
- Conduct one two ones and annual appraisals with teams
- Assist with company campaigns and exhibitions when required
- Manage expectations of candidates at all times, keeping informed of progress
- Update candidate information and availability on IQX and keeping consultants informed
- Encourage referrals from candidates
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidates, whether available to work or not
- Assists with ensuring branch's compliance with relevant quality policies and procedures and legislative requirements and keeping up to date with changes as determined by the quality and compliance team.
- Assists with preparation of branch for audit by the internal quality and compliance team and external authorities
- Ensure all checks are carried out in line with company standards
- Responsibility for answering incoming calls efficiently - presenting a professional and businesslike manner at all times
- Resolve complaints/problems quickly & accurately following appropriate procedure
- Adheres to the company's health and safety policies and procedures, reporting issues to management if required.
- Adhere to all company administrative systems
- Responsible for ensuring a professional service is provided to all