Build your career with Jabil! We challenge and empower you to make most of your talents, working with outstanding colleagues from diverse backgrounds who share your drive and passion to make Jabil grow!
Research, recruit, screen, interview, and refer qualified candidates for manufacturing company. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, knowledge of manufacturing and specialized functions of the company, general understanding of Jabil Circuit’s personnel policy and procedures, and basic understanding laws regarding employment practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with managers and supervisors to identify and determine recruiting needs to include the knowledge, skills, ability, and other qualifications required.
- Develop ad text and placement strategy for advertising in newspapers, journals, periodicals, Internet sites, etc.
- Develop and share “best practice” internet recruiting techniques with co-workers to identify and recruit candidates.
- Interview process development for manufacturing
- Negotiate salary and relocation offers that lead to win-win relationships between the company and prospective employee.
- Develop and maintain network of agency contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Identify and implement new practices and processes that are ‘best in field.’
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Partner with managers in the interviewing/hiring process.
- Research and identify areas that could be improved to assist in retaining quality employees.
- Present a neat professional image, express pride in being a member of the recruitment team, and encourage teambuilding accomplishments.
- Provide regular updates to defined Managers on the execution of the recruitment strategies.
- Participates in developing creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value-added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university (HR or Human Resource Management Certification desired)
- 2 – 5 years experience in recruiting, specialized in manufacturing is desired
- English language proficiency: high level
Place of work: Tiszaújváros
Humán erőforrás > Fejvadász, Személyzeti munkatárs, Toborzó
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|