Merlin - IT KFT is currently recruiting for
Recruitment Officer (International Recruitment)
to be based at our office in Budapest or Debrecen
Location: Budapest or Debrecen
Hours: 40 hour week / 8hrs per day, Monday to Friday
Summary of Position
A Recruitment professional with at least 4 years work experience ( preferably at a recruitment agency ) with proven track record of international recruitment. The Recruitment Officer will work as part of a team assisting in the development of Merlin’s talent pool. In this role they will be responsible for providing maintaining and improving end to end Recruitment tasks for all Merlin employees and contractors.
- Manage the company's international recruitment processes.
- Perform recruitment, placement activities including test administration, screening / conducting interviews and making recommendations regarding suitability of candidates for employment
- Screening and short listing candidates before recruitment managers interview them
- Keeping records of vacancies, set up interviews and issues relevant correspondence
- Reducing recruitment costs where possible
- Liaise with agencies when needed and negotiating recruitment fees with new contacts
- 'Headhunting' - finding and approaching candidates for executive or specialist jobs.
- Use and manage Central Recruitment Mailbox
- Assist with the necessary advertising in appropriate places to ensure the recruitment of qualified individuals as well as researching new places to advertise
- Use and progress candidates using the company's online Recruitment system (EMA) Maintaining the system for regular audits to ensure there are no pending ATRs for completion, all vacancies are published on the job website, updating the EMA vacancy and putting candidates against certain job ID number, convert successful candidates as new hires, etc.
- Reporting – either regular or adhoc; as requested by Management
- Monitoring and analysis of Recruitment issues/opportunities
- Making sure that all Managers/Directors are aware of the Recruitment functions, processes and procedures
- Ensure that all documentation/letter templates for Recruitment related functions are regularly reviewed and updated
- Work on continually improving the Recruitment functions and processes, assist with specific Recruitment projects e.g. updating job descriptions, doing market research for various posts etc.
- Being a point of contact for all staffing/recruitment agencies related to assigned recruitment
The Recruitment Officer will be required to undertake any other duties according to the needs of the service. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of activities, but rather an outline of the main areas of responsibility. Any reasonable changes will be discussed and agreed with before any variations to the job description are made.
Qualities Required for the Role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels, both externally and internally
- The ability to gain respect and confidence from co-workers and appropriate management teams
- An attitude of courtesy, confidentiality, friendliness and helpfulness
- Flexible, adaptable, organized and able to work to tight deadlines where required
- Detail oriented
- Able to maintain self-motivation and have the ability to manage several tasks accurately and reach completion in a timely manner
- Willingness to learn new skills and to show initiative
- Superior organizational, communication and coordination skills
- Can work independently, under minimum supervision.
- Proven track record of strong attendance and dependability.
- Proven experience of working in a Recruitment Function for 4+ years
- Able to engage and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to use own initiative, prioritize own workload.
- Methodical, detail oriented
- Able to work on tight deadlines
- Team Player
- Work within the Recruitment and Selection Policy to drive change and impart knowledge.
- Able to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Flexible on working hours
Education & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a minimum of Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. with a proven track record of international recruitment experience preferably at a recruitment agency
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook)
In addition Merlin - IT KFT offers:
Competitive salary and benefits
Pleasant and friendly working environment in all locations
Outstanding growth opportunities within our international organization
Come and join our fun, energetic and professional team!
To apply please click on Link megjelenítése
Ref.: 2228 – Recruitment Officer (International Recruitment)
For more information about Merlin, please visit our website Link megjelenítése