ReceptionistHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.02.
Your new company
Our partner is a real estate developer specializing in exceptionally located, large scale, urban projects - office buildings, mixed-use and residential complexes - built with great technical and architectural quality. The company has acquired diversified know-how which it uses to design and build projects in Belgium and other countries.
Your new role
- Receptionist tasks:
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Management of guest parking
- Welcoming and directing visitors at the front desk
- Preparing drinks in the meeting rooms
- Serving drinks for important guests
- Administrative tasks:
- Handling of incoming and outgoing posts and emails
- Managing deliveries
- Management of calendar, appointments, reminder notes, database
- Organising catering
- Management of business trips (taxi, flights, accommodation, entrance tickets)
- Ad hoc office support tasks
- Office management:
- Management of magnetic cards
- Ordering office supplies
- Error and malfunctioning reporting
- Management of office devices (IT, telecommunication)
- Keeping contact with partners (eg. Cleaning service, IT)
What you'll need to succeed
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication, organizational skills
- University/college students; fresh grads are welcome!
What our client offers for you
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to learn and work together with a professional team
- Supportive and familiar environment
- Team-building twice a year in a foreign country
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply now' or send your CV via e-mail to the contact person!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.