A world leader in serviced residences is looking to recruit for Fraser Residence Budapest
- All related tasks to guest check-ins and check-outs,
- Providing concierge services to clients,
- Ensuring all billing information captured correctly and producing client invoices,
- Handling the cash-box,
- Doing Administrative work and managing a variety of tasks,
- Reporting and preparing monthly statistics.
- Fluent in English, additional language is an advantage,
- Two year of working experience in similar field,
- Excellent computer literacy (Word, Excel),
- Customer oriented personality,
- Friendly, flexible person with positive attitude,
- Able to multi-task and set priorities accordingly,
- Able to work in team,
- HostWare FRO skills are advantage but not a must.
- Company offers real challenges,
- Fully declared salary, incl. Sunday shift compensation, public holiday’s shift compensation and night shift compensation,
- Good career development possibilities in an international environment.
If you are interested in the position, please, send your English CV to the following e-mail address.