On behalf of our Client, we are looking for
- Involvement in R&D assay developments relating to lateral flow devices and applications
- Establishing, maintaining and improving the needed R&D capacity as required by strategic plans of company
- Collaboration with different R&D teams of the company
- Transferring developed methodologies and applications to the production department
- Following up the occurring scientific trends and technologies
- MSc (PhD is desired but not required) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Bioengineering or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal), Hungarian is preferred.
- A strong technical background in Lateral Flow Research & Development (minimum 3 years) and Protein Biochemistry is essential.
- Proven experience in protein conjugation to gold/latex is essential/strongly recommended.
- Proven experience in protein coating of nitrocellulose membrane is essential/strongly recommended.
- Proven Experience in gold based assays is preferred.
- Proven experience in Lateral Flow product assembly, through manual and/or automated processes is preferred.
- Experience in working with different natural/agricultural samples and (in case) infectious disease agents is essential/strongly recommended
- Demonstrated competence in a wide range of statistical concepts including Design of Experiments.
- Proven risk management experience is preferred.
- Experience in FDA Regulatory requirements (or similar) is advantageous but not required
- Participation in international projects
- A challenging and varied job
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Accommodation / lodgings provided for 3 months in case of moving