Quality Market EngineerElectrolux Lehel Kft - Jászberény - Nyíregyháza - Budapest
Régió: Nyíregyháza, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.10.17.
innovative ideas to
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Want to know how we will cut our carbon emissions by half by 2020? Watch our For The Better film: electroluxgroup.com/forthebetter/
Quality Market Engineer
As part of the central team and in the job of Quality Field (Market) Engineer you will be the connection between Quality organization and Market via After Sales. As the expert of our products down to component level you will be responsible for constant improvements of quality performances of the products thus aiming the positive opinion of our customers. You will be strongly involved in supporting the development of new products as well.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
- Collect and analyse customer feedback, based on the data from company quality reporting systems,
- Cooperation with the market service organisation to collect and analyse market specific problems and initiate appropriate improvement activities,
- Collect and analyse safety risk data from the company database, initiate immediate corrective activities,
- Manage the factory quality reporting for the assigned areas, (service call, quality cost, ..)
- Manage the return of defect components and appliances from the market, organise the detailed analyse, prepare the reports, and initiate improvement activities,
- Manage the field test of the appliances, provide test reports about the outcomes,
- Deploy quality improvement tools in the improvement actions with the market service organisation, (FMEA, 8D, QFD, ..)
- Continuous benchmark with other organisations, to identify and deploy best practice solutions in the factory.
Who you are
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking. You analyze data in an efficient manner.
- Problem-solving approach. You turn issues into solutions.
- Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
- You demonstrate proven project management skills and cost-conscious mind-set.
- Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
- Willingness to travel. You are open for travelling inland and abroad as well.
About Electrolux Group
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users.
Read more about what we do here.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- We are searching for a talented person ready to start an ambitious career in Quality and in other Electrolux functions
- University degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- It is a plus the understanding of the manufacturing process as well as a good practical understanding of product development
- It is a plus the knowledge of components and product functionality (knowledge of possible defects of the products)
- Knowledge of refrigeration process is a big plus
- Fluent English and Hungarian
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions or doubts please reach out to Zoltán Laczházi.
Gyártás / Termelés > Minőségbiztosítási menedzser, Termelésért felelős mérnök
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök, Minőségbiztosítási mérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|