Our client is a prestigious multinational automotive supplier company.
We are looking for a new colleague in the following position:
Quality Engineering Assistant Manager
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Handling of the quality issues according to responsibility of defined production lines/product groups.
- Failure analysis, problem solving, implementation of corrective and prevetive actions to include the analysis of those effectiveness with systematic methods (e.g.: Pareto, Ishikawa, 5W+2H; 5Why; FTA; 8D; QRQC; etc.)
- KPI’s data collection, controlling, analysing and reporting to Quality Manager.
- Active team member during the audits: internal and external audits.
- Handling of customer and inter-company claims, contact between suppliers and customers.
- Preparing fo customer audits.
- In case of non-conformance for product, process or system to request and be participant a problem solving activity to follow the steps of problem solving methods. Team member to define the necessary actions.
- Quality improvement of the process/product.
- Activ team member of APQP process.
- Preparation of documentation regarding the Part Approval Process.
- Ensure of the product and process documentations to include purchase, prepare and be up-to-date status of these.
- Preparing and analysis of MSA Study.
- Defining and follow-up of SPC, contolling of process capability to include defining of improvement actions.
- Product /process change follow-up, preparing the required documents.
- Training to the employees reagrding base quality and customer specific requirements.
- In case of critical issue (this problem is a potential risk, which is impact to customer and/or company’s quality) the production can be stopped.
- Blocking and/or rejection of suspected lots for the non-conform products (raw material, semi-finished and finish goods) to include scrapping process.
- Active participant regarding the continuous improvement processes.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
For this role we require an experienced individual with the following attributes:
- English language is a must.
- Good communication / negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Able to influence and advise at all levels of the business.
- Computer literate in MS Outlook, Word and Excel. MS Project.
- Working knowledge of Customer development requirements and internal quality systems.
- Understanding of Automotive quality management systems: TS/IATF 16949 auditor is a must, VDA, ANPQP, Q1 knowledge are desirable, and with ability to understand and demonstrate the differences and implications.
- Working knowledge of ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Quality audit experience essential.
- German language
Reasons why you should join us:
- Competitive salary + other benefits:
- Extensive cafeteria system
- Travel expenses, lodging expenses (in Mór)
- International working environment
Applicant interested in above position please send us your resume in English.
A-Credit 2000 Tanácsadó és Szolgáltató Kft.
8000 Székesfehérvár Budai út 9-11. 1/107-108.
Looking for the Best.....
Gyártás / Termelés > Minőségbiztosítási ellenőr, Minőségbiztosítási menedzser, Minőségbiztosító
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök, Minőségbiztosítási mérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|