Nilfisk is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment. Based on a century of cleaning expertise, we develop and manufacture high quality products that represent the latest technology and innovation and offer the broadest product portfolio in the industry. With more than 3,000 different products within indoor and outdoor cleaning we meet our customers’ requirements for almost any possible cleaning solution.
Nilfi sk is headquartered in Denmark and has sales companies in 45 countries around the world. With an additional strong distributor network Nilfi sk markets and sells its products in more than 100 countries. We have our own production facilities in 8 countries and we are a total of 5,500 employees dedicated to enabling sustainable cleaning worldwide to improve quality of life. Nilfi sk is a part of the NKT Group and has an annual turnover of of EUR 972 M (2015).
The production site in Nagykanizsa looking for to hire:
- Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development, qualifi cation, and on-going manufacturing of products to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Support in the implementation of assurances, process controls, and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
- Apply systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving manufacturing quality issues.
- Design and conduct experiments and process validations for process optimization and/or improvement.
- Appropriately document experiment plans and results, including protocol writing and reports.
- Lead process control and monitoring of CC parameters and specifi cations.
- Lead and implement various product and process improvement methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing).
- Lead the investigation and resolution of manufacturing related customer complaints.
- Lead the investigation, resolution and prevention of product and process non conformances.
- Participate in teams in supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices (e.g., represent the Quality function as a Core Team Member).
- Support completion and maintenance of risk analysis files.
- Engineering degree
- 2-5 years of experience and demonstrated use of Quality tools/methodologies.
- ISO quality system certifi cation experience required (per latest version of ISO 9001, 14001)
- Automotive APQP Process and PPAP experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills for internal and external audiences (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pro-ject, Minitab).
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time required.
- Advanced computer skills, including statistical/data analysis and report writing skills.
- Experience implementing various product and process improvement methodologies
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Auditor qualifi cation
- Experience in mass production
- Experience working in a broader
- Good personal and professional development
- Salary negotiated on individual basis related to qualifi cations and experience
- You will be part of a highly engaged and motivated