Quality Engineer - Lifestyle Car Audio
- Quality support of new projects/product introduction;
- Perform internal process audits;
- Participation in customer visits/audits;
- Follow up status of new projects and report it;
- Support production continuality quality point of view,
- Handle 0km and warranty claims (8D, corrective action);
- Communicate with customer;
- Monitoring and reporting 0km and warranty rejects;
- Monitoring and reporting KPI's (weekly, monthly);
- Support problem solving for highlight issues (analyses, production, design departments).
- Engineer degree;
- 3 - 5 years experience in automotive quality;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge in IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of quality tools (8D, CP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, APQP, PPAP).
- Experience in electrical production;
- Experience at quality management;
- Experiance with Ford and Toyota OEM.
- Be a part of an international team working with the world’s largest automotive manufacturers;
- Attractive salary package;
- Extensive technical trainings;
- Career development opportunities;
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®) and Samsung products.
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (Link megjelenítése)
Gyártás / Termelés > Minőségbiztosítási menedzser, Termelésért felelős mérnök, Termelési hivatalnok, Termelési menedzser
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök, Minőségbiztosítási mérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|