Job Code 261
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
- 3+ years of industry testing experience including Test automation
- Scripting or programming languages such as Python, Perl, Bash, Ruby, Java
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Experience of bug tracking and test case management
- Tools – such as JIRA, JMeter, Jenkins, Maven
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative within a traditional QA team structure or a Scrum-oriented team
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Agile/CI experience
- Version Control-such as GIT, CVS, Clearcase.
- Knowledge and experience of Linux system configuration
- A background in telecoms with strong knowledge of networking.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering or other related degree
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Working in an Agile environment to create shippable software on a regular cycle.
- Defining/Refining the acceptance criteria for each User Story and creating test case relevant scenarios that provide full test coverage for that User Story (Validation of the acceptance criteria)
- Performing full functionality testing of the new features being added during the Sprint as well as performing full regression testing for all the previously implemented functionality.
- Developing and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Working closely with developers to ensure all defects are raised and are resolved within project timelines.
- Troubleshoot issues to determine if they are environmental issues or code defects
- Communicate with internal and external customers to clarify requirements/provide quick test feedback
- Ensure Test Progress reports are daily updated and all Test tasks are reviewed and closed at the end of the Sprint.
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.
IT / Informatika > Rendszerfejlesztő, Rendszerintegrátor, Szoftvermérnök
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|