Welcome to Crossover
Ready to make $30,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you. Work for Crossover, and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborating with the most skilled teams in your field, and working for the top elite companies in the world. Sound too good to be true? Take a closer look...
QA Engineer - $2500/month - REMOTE
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.
Crossover is looking for quality assurance software engineers to work on multiple products, technologies, and environments, documenting and recording high quality test cases. Our software engineers are expected to perform a thorough testing regimen for each product, including setting up the test automation environment, writing automated test cases, and performing manual testing when necessary. All applicants should be familiar with industry best practices for testing products including:
- Defect classification and issue severity rating
- White box, black box, and gray box testing
- Usability testing
- Code coverage
- Unit, integration, system, and regression testing
- Security and performance testing
- Common automated testing tools
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM
- Team sprint planning tools like JIRA
- Customer use cases
- Test documentation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields
- Software engineering (C#, Java, or Ruby) – you should know the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
- QA experience – manual testing, test case documentation and test cases automation
- Excellent communication abilities in English
- Transforming use cases into automated tests using test automation tools like Selenium , Appium & Robot Framework
Total compensation: $15/hr
Location: Global (remote)
40 productive hours per week
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
You will start your application by hitting the 'Apply Now' button then uploading your CV and confirming your email address. From there - the Crossover platform will guide you through the remaining steps, which involves a set of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
IT / Informatika > Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftvermérnök
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|