Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting You for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s newly established Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
In order to continue supporting Vodafone’s supply chain transformation, the VOCH is moving up on the procurement value-chain and is establishing a team to provide operational support to global SCM category teams with long tail purchasing activities to achieve exceptional internal customer service.
The Purchasing Specialist within VOCH will work closely with VPC category managers, internal stakeholders and suppliers.
He/she will support tactical purchasing operations handling new quotations received from Vodafone Operating Companies within the agreed scope (value, strategic relevance and complexity) and as per the guidelines and instructions provided by the global category teams.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders upon new quotes (within agreed L4 categories and value threshold);
- Contacting suppliers for new quotes/pricing information as per agreed category instructions (e.g. three quotes based);
- Analyze supplier quotes and pricing proposals (best bid assessment);
- Submit analysis/recommendations for approval to the relevant category managers;
- Issue approved quote proposal to internal stakeholders;
- Drive internal stakeholder satisfaction levels;
- Track and report savings;
- Provide summary analysis on market trends to stakeholders (suggest improvement ideas for streamlining purchasing)
- University Degree
- 2+ yr Purchasing experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to organize own workload
- Ability to analyze tasks and understand underlying processes
- Exceptional Customer service
- Fluent English language
- Good IT skills (MS Office), in particular Excel.
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV: