AIG/Lincoln Hungary, Asset & Property Management is seeking a real estate professional for
The Property Manager will be responsible for handling the business operations of a commercial property (office, logistics, or retail) on behalf of an institutional client (property owner or asset manager), while maintaining strong working relationships with the client, tenants, and vendors.
He/she will be accountable for all managerial aspects of the assigned properties including, but not limited to, preparing, implementing and adhering to the approved strategic plan and the budget for the property, supervising the day-today activities of the engineering, maintenance, and building staff, and coordinating contract services.
The Property Manager will report to the Head of Operations.
- Manage real estate properties based on the respective Property Management Agreements;
- Maintain professional relationships with the owners’ representatives, tenants and vendors during the day to day operation of the property;
- Prepare regular reports (occupancy, rent roll, income, expenses, delinquencies, tenancy, technical, warranty issues);
- Prepare and implement annual budgets and business plans to meet owner’s objectives, identify opportunities to cut costs and increase revenues;
- Assist in preparation of lease agreements, collect deposits or evidence of financial guarantees, ensure insurance obligations are met;
- Manage procurement, contract vendors, and manage and approve invoices in a timely manner, participate in preparation of yearly service charge reconciliations;
- Manage building maintenance projects and supervise the development works being done on the property to ensure safety and quality of the property;
- Maintain records of technical warranty issues and manage repairs and procedures with contractors;
- Manage and assist the invoicing of rental and service charge payments, record all income and notify tenants of non-payments, follow up on delinquencies;
- Assist the client with management of all financial, operational and technical aspects of their property;
- College or university degree in Economics or Technical Management;
- More than 2 years professional experience in property management and controlling;
- Strong analitical skills, some technical knowledge;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Hungarian language knowledge;
- Highly organized and skilled with time management;
- Strong customer service/tenant relation orientation;
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of MS Excel and ability to analyse data;
- Be adept at task prioritization, quickly defining and then acting on the key issues that require resolution;
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your application with salary expectation and CV with photo in English to the e-mail address below with “Property Manager” reference code. Interviews will be conducted in English and Hungarian.
Please kindly note that we will contact only selected candidates.