Sulzer Metco, a division of Sulzer Ltd. is a leading global supplier of surface technology solutions and services for the power generation, aviation, automotive and other industries.
The operating unit Sulzer Eldim is a centre of excellence for aero engine and industrial gas turbine component processing and manufacturing. The manufacturing sites of Sulzer Eldim are located in the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Hungary.
For our manufacturing site in Debrecen, Hungary we are looking for a candidate for the position of
Your main responsibilities:
As a Project Manager you have to be able to manage project activities, leading and managing the project engineers as well. Determining, using and controlling of technical feasibility, procedures and processes. Monitoring the calculation of the cost price and indication of the delivery time for 1st batch. You are responsible for determining the standard production throughput time. You have to manage tooling requirements (Design, making, testing .production, maintenance), checking the registration and filing of received customer documentation, the Manufacturing Operations. Supervising on daily base more projects. As our company represents a very high standard in internal and customer relationship you should communicate with co-workers, middle-management, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner. You will be responsible for the costs and quality of the projects within the time frames. You report to the Site Manager.
- MSc mechanical engineering
- 5-6 years work experience in a similar role (preferably a sheet metal manufacturing company)
- English language knowledge to build a strong relationship within the international organization
- You have a hands-on and pragmatic attitude with a high customer focus, take responsibility and effectively plan your work to keep deadlines and agreements
- Working experience in CAD and SAP is an advantage
- Strong leader abilities
- A professional and dynamic position in an international working environment with attractive conditions and development possibilities.
- Competitive payment