If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our multinational business partner we are searching for candidates for the
PROJECT MANAGER MOLDING EMEA
Professionalism, lean experience and excellent English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- Innovative but realistic attitude.
- Strong social skills to capture & execute identified projects, showing maturity & leadership to the plants is essential
- Strong experience in molding in general & mold technology in particular (mold design, mold flow, simulation techniques,.. )
- Six Sigma education and attitude (GB or BB) ( DoE, statistics, . ) data driven decision maker
- Lean experience and mindset
- Knowledge in SAP and Hydra is a benefit
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, persuasive personality and teamwork skills with analytical and structured thinking, assertive behavior, cross cultural management,
- Mobility and willingness to travel (60% of work time must be in several country)
- Excellent English (and German) language skills in spoken and written
- Good PC skills (MS Office), presentations techniques
- University degree or technical degree in mechanical engineering or similar disciplines and at least 5-7 years working experience in similar fields
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop & execute road maps quality, delivery, productivity, turns , safety (to support the molding EMEA departments to achieve 5 star level) Develop standardization in molds, processes & methods
- Continuous improvement of quality with identifying real rout cases and drive actions
- Continuous optimization of process, & cost measures
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting of running projects
- Identification of new projects
- Rollout of SDP in all molding locations in EMEA
- Prepare and execute new projects / processes with individual plants
- Follow up the Molding excellence development in all EMEA molding locations