If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, apply for this job opportunity at one of our biggest pharmaceutical client’s Shared Service Centre in Budapest.
- Overall coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects
- Identifying new service opportunities to offer to the affiliates
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Presenting reports defining project progress
- Developing and providing in-depth global process expertise across countries in area of responsibility
- Organizing and leading workshops, meetings
- Displaying high integrity on the job
- Ensuring high quality SSC service to the affiliates
- Collaborating with SSC Operations manager and team leads
- You have University/College degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
- You possess a deep understanding of business processes and standards and project management.
- You have 2-4 years of relevant experience in a similar position or in multinational environment
- You have strong process expertise and knowledge of HR Servicing Management Process
- You have process design expertise
- You have experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- You are a strong communicator and a team player
- You have strong management skills (people and operations)
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.