Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt

Project Manager - Global Payments Change - London

  • A hirdetés 1464 napja lejárt

Global Payments sets the Global Transaction Management standards for Lloyds Banking Group and are responsible for ensuring the quality, compliance and rigour of the transaction controls whilst fulfilling policy and regulatory obligations. We are a centre of excellence with a strong focus on customer service, keeping the Group safe in a complex environment whilst supporting growth and innovation. 95% of the LBG global transactions and processed through our team and we oversee the remaining 5%. There are in excess of 2000 colleagues in the team of which about 500 are responsible for delivering change.

We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with proven experience of delivering change within complex multi million pound programmes in Financial Services. This role will provide the opportunity to work in a high profile environment and be part of a large cross divisional, award winning Change Community.

The successful candidates will be responsible for the leadership and control of the delivery of programmes, ensuring adherence to agreed business plans, within cost, quality and timescales realising the benefits stated in the business case. We are looking for strong stakeholder managers who relish working across diverse areas and challenging what is right for the customer.

Your accountabilities will include:

- Feeding into business study/programme proposals and business cases, ensuring alignment with business strategy; agreement of project benefits; and how these will be measured and tracked post implementation.
- Working with the business area to ensure an effective approach to business implementation, handover, and acceptance of the change.
- Working closely with the Programme Leads to provide regular status reporting appropriately to different stakeholders and to agreed CMT standards and recommend options for contingency plans.
- Defining and implementing a detailed delivery approach for each stage of the project lifecycle, obtaining acceptance and buy‐in to the approach from all team members, and producing and owning all project management deliverables, using established project methodologies, to the right level of quality.
- Producing and owning the project plan: Controlling, managing and monitoring project timescales and budgets, eporting variances, escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs, and re-forecasting where necessary.
- Tracking resource requirements (including roles and responsibilities), budget and FTE profile for areas of responsibility.
- Identifying key project stakeholders and developing an appropriate stakeholder communication plan.
- Engaging with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence the direction of projects to meet the project milestones. Typically up to and including 'Head of' level - Where appropriate, managing, motivating, developing and coaching assigned team members to create a high performing team.
- Continuously monitoring projects for risk issues and regulatory compliance and takeing appropriate steps to mitigate.

If you believe you have what it takes to excel in a complex, cross divisional organisation and are looking to enhance your project management career within Financial Services, then we will offer you a challenging and exciting environment in which to succeed.

Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />
Helyek Külföld
Kategória Külföldi munka
Egyéb hasonló állások Önnek
Polish speaking Request Coordinator

Trenkwalder Kft

Our fast-growing multinational partner is looki...

Projektvezető ( Új termék bevezetés)

Trenkwalder Kft

 Multinacionális partnercégünk megbízásából új ...
Heves, Heves

FMEA moderátor

Trenkwalder Kft

Multinacionális partnercégünk számára keresünk ...
Heves, Heves