Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies.
Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia is a key supplier to help operators on their transformation journey to Telco Cloud business. This includes the delivery and operation of highly customized Cloud Data Center Solutions. Integration, Customization, Pre-staging, On-site Deployment and Operation of such Cloud Data Center Solutions will be executed in “Delivery Centers”, which includes also a “Factory grade Pre Staging Center” for assembling, SW/FW load and pre-testing.
Nokia Delivery Center requires Project Manager to lead customer projects, when it comes to the delivery of Cloud Data Centers, including later Maintenance and Operation.
The Project Manager owns the project execution governance and facilitates the implementation of the official PMO and Project Business Management methodology.
Main Responsibility Area:
Develop, maintain and/or enhance concepts, processes and improvement initiatives in the area of Project Management for Nokia NET Customer projects. Alignment of concepts with markets, units, business lines and other Nokia functions. Support the pre-sales phase with cost proposals and project execution planning. Lead the delivery phase with target to deliver customer projects in time and within planned cost-frame. Therefore, the Project Manager will be measured on the GM (Gross Margin) of each customer project, as well as on the Customer Loyalty and Project Satisfaction.
- Setup of PMO Methodology in overall COM (Customer Operation Management) structure
- Setup of Program Business Management Methodology in projects
- Facilitation of continuous end-to-end project planning
- Ownership of project resource / capability planning
- Facilitation of performance management process setup and execution in project and overall COM structure
- Governance assurance during sales, delivery, handover and customer contract execution phases
The Project Manager (Delivery Center)
- Delivers an effective project management function to the customer projects
- Set-up and introduce all PMO methodologies with main focus areas of PM Excellence / Performance Management / Processes and Tools / Cost Management and Improvement Projects
- Performs PMO related topics across project portfolio, containing all projects, whether in the pre-sales or delivery phase.
- Establish overall Project Governance in customer projects
- Support Services Business Manager to set up SBM practices as per Global PBM methodology
- Coaches Services Business Managers
- Establish Lessons Learned Process in all customer projects
- Support the customer project in its continuous end-to-end planning activities by facilitating the integration management and planning activities
- Ensures there is sufficient capability to deliver the required services for the customer project
- Ensures customer project transparency by establishing reporting infrastructure in cooperation with Processes &Tools team and PMO Performance Management
- Facilitate customer project initiation and execution governance practices such as milestone approval meetings etc.
- Support PBM in preparation of project / program milestone approval meetings
- BS in engineering, computer science from a reputable institution, MBA will be added advantage
- 3+ years in the IT industry and service business
- ITIL Expert Certification
- PMI certified (PMP – Project Management Professional)
- Multiple successful development, deployment & operative support and consolidation of concepts, processes and improvement initiatives in Project Management area.
- Focused on standardized applications and KPIs.
- Strong project management skills (5+ years of experience)
- Experience and deep knowledge in process analysis and design.
- Translate customer needs to requirements, manage requirements, and turn them to solutions
- Support markets, Service Business Lines and other stakeholders in their tasks and requirements related to cost & scope management concepts, processes and improvement initiatives
- Excellent oral presentation skills including the ability to simplify complex matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative and problem solving mind-set
- Field experience from IT Customer projects
- Fluent English is essential
- Specific knowledge and experience on the underlying products and technologies:
- Cloud architecture for telco- and enterprise requirements
- Architecture of Cloud Data Center
- Data center SDN, WAN SDN, Service chaining
- Orchestration and Automation concepts (scaling, life cycle management …)
- ITIL framework and how this can be applied for cloud transformation
- Operational Processes
- Maintenance Processes
If You are interested send your CV to the email address below.
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
IT / Informatika
Mérnök / Műszaki
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|