Our Client is the world leader in aluminium solutions. They are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. They have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and their headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
The Shared Services is an internal service provider of Company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Company locations globally. The Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
The Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to their clients. The Shared Services enables Company businesses to focus on core operations, while they focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Project Manager, Business Applications
The Shared Services is employing its own Project Services Department, which is focusing on both IT Infrastructure and Application projects and programs. Our department is constantly improving its project methodologies, to adapt to the rapidly changing IT landscape & requirements. We do our best to serve our internal clients in efficient and cost effective ways, considering not just strategic projects, but also business requests from around 150 locations around the globe. We are looking for a new PM, who will manage mainly IT Applications related projects within Europe.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the timely and smooth execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Conduct assessments in order to assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Enforce/ improve project methodology guidelines
- 3+ years experience in similar role as Project Manager
- Experience in a multinational IT environment (preferably in manufacturing industry)
- College or University Degree (IT /Business or Equivalent)
- Strong multinational IT knowledge
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Multi country project management experience prefered
- Experience with remote/dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PRINCE2 (preferred), Agile Project Management methodologies (advantage)
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
Applicant interested in above position please send us your resume in English, in MS Word to the following e-mail address.
Istvan Vancsa, Managing Director
A-Credit 2000 Tanácsadó és Szolgáltató Kft.
8000 Székesfehérvár Budai út 9-11. 1/107-108.
Looking for the Best.....
Bank / Biztosítás / Pénzintézet
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció
IT / Informatika
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|