Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Budapest office for
Project Manager – with PMI or Prince2
The Program Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering relatively complex projects in a shared service center environment, within IT (service desk) field.
The overall objective of this role is to provide appropriately trained and experienced service management expert with project management experience to support both account and internal (UGSH) initiatives in a timely and cost-effective manner.
The role is responsible for the leadership and delivery of the projects.
The project manager may direct staff, including team leaders, supervisors, coordinators, agents as per project requirement.
This role is also responsible for the maintenance of the highest service delivery and project management standards within the assigned domain in a shared service center environment.
(S)he will oversee project budget and schedules. Has primary responsibility for project success, may be responsible for marketing new technology or follow-on business acquisition. Total value of projects responsible for is generally between $1 and $10 million (life of contracts not annual).
- Perform as senior service management expert and lead project manager on assigned projects that may include: Ensures that internal cost recovery mechanisms are agreed and operating
- service remediation
- service improvement
- service transformation
- service take-over
- other UGSH change initiatives
- Establishes operating policies and procedures that affect organizational units
- Interprets, executes, and recommends modifications to organizational policies.
- Accomplishes results through, and acts as an advisor to subordinate managers to meet schedules or resolve technical or operational problems.
- Develops and administers budgets, schedules, and performance standards and maintains corporate standards applicable to project management and service delivery
- Assists in the development of overall objectives and long-range goals for the assigned area
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience in a production environment within the domain of IT Service Delivery or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills required include:
- good verbal and written communication skills (fluent English is a must)
- hands-on experience in:ability to build or restructure service functions/teams/staff
- service development
- service management
- service transformation
- service quality improvement
- ability to lead, motivate people
- ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- deep ITIL knowledge is a must (at least Foundation certificate)
- knowledge of commonly used project management methodologies (PMI, PRINCE2)
Job Specific Skills:
- Driving Licence, Passport and ability to travel in Schengen states and other non-Schengen states in Europe, UK etc.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, with domestic as well as international trips
- PMI, PRINCE2 Certification
- ITIL V3 Certification
- Project success rate (measured on a per project basis)
- Compliance with Legislative and Regulatory requirements (external and internal policies)
- Performance and Development planning goals for self
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV on our website to the link below or via mail to the email addresa below and write the position’s name into the subject field.