Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare. Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care and wound and skin care. We operate globally and employ more than 7,000 people.
We are looking for candidates for
position of Nyírbátor Site.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
To support project engineers/managers with activities such as:
- Participating in project related test and validation planning and running.
- Arranging and coordinating material tests with production (booking, tracking etc.).
- Participating in problem solving during material screening both technical wise and process wise.
- Supporting Material Integration projects from Engineering point of view
- Ad hoc assistance in doing documentation and other administrative tasks i.e Change Control and project follow up.
- Ensuring raw data validity and information sharing between departments
- Participating in project meeting.
- Participating in Material Integration process development
- You have an Engineer or Technical degree.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with Medical device production.
- Thrive and motivated by working in a production and project environment
- Great communication and motivated in problem solving
- A team-player, who co-operate well with colleagues.
- Proactive and have a result oriented approach to your work
- You are open, flexible and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues
- Willing to travel - up to 10 days per year
- A challenging and satisfying job for a talented engineer/technician
- A position in a strong International company which is dynamically growing
- Opportunity for further development in areas of Engineering and Project management
- Cooperation with proactive and result-oriented project engineer/manager teams
- Motivated and committed colleagues working in a positive and informal atmosphere.
Please fill your application and motivation letter to the link below and select Project Support Engineer position on the page until 22nd October 2015!