Project EngineerSanmina - SCI Magyarország Kft.
Régió: Tatabánya, Komárom-Esztergom
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.11.14.
One of the world’s premier Integrated Manufacturing Services (IMS) serving the fastest segments of the global electronic contract manufacturing (EMS) market. The Company end-to-end manufacturing solutions to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical systems, and multimedia markets. The Company is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost effective manufacturing and unparallel customer service.
The Company has the following employment opportunity:
Duties of the position:
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Project Engineer is responsible for all Technical liaisons with the customer, providing the key interface between the customers’ organization and the Sanmina organization in matter of technical aspects. The Project Engineer must possess a good positive manner and behaves in a professional and acceptable fashion.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Project Engineer is responsible for coordinating all Engineering Changes that are introduced whilst the products are in mass production. This covers all internal and external communications and control of exchange of documents with the customer. This responsibility also covers ECN’s that are generated internally within SCI.
- LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT: This position is in charge of the complete life cycle management from the request for quotation through to the end of life of the product and / or the customer relationship.
- BOM / AVL: The Project Engineer has one key responsibility in the area of documentation and that is to ensure that all BOM’s and AVL’s are maintained to the highest level of accuracy.
- NPI / PVT: Project Engineers are coordinating the shop floor activities of the new products introduction along the Project Plan. Collecting all data to the NPI build report.
- Relationship: In both main topic Change control and NPI the Project Engineer must keep in touch with all departments within the company organization. In case of NPI, the technical leader is the Project Manager but his right hand is the Project Engineer in technical point of view.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar domain (Electronics, Mechanics, Information technology), or ongoing study plus several (2+) years of relevant experience
- Fluent English is a must, with wide technical vocabulary; additional language is an advantage (German, Spanish, French)
- Strong time management and prioritization skill
- Experience in change management
- MS Office advanced knowledge
- Database system management knowledge is an advantage
What we offer
- Professional development in a high-tech working environment
- Supported sport activities, canteen, and massage
- Very stable and improving company
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Elektromérnök
Energetika / Villamosság > Villamosmérnök
Gyártás / Termelés > Termelésért felelős mérnök, Termelési hivatalnok, Termelési menedzser
Mérnök / Műszaki > Elektromérnök, Gépészmérnök, Mérnök, Villamosmérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|