Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations across the world. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
Project Controlling Analyst
Build your career at Sapa’s Global Shared Services Center
Professionalism, Creativity, Challenge
Purpose of the role
Project Controlling Analyst will be supporting the co-ordination, reporting and governance of Global IT and Financial Shared Services’ project portfolio. The role covers ensuring compliance to project policy/processes, project reporting, analysis of project performance, creation of business cases and supporting project managers. In addition the follow-up and improvement of Shared Services’ ability to execute projects in an efficient controlled and cost effective manner.
- Aggregate and report project & resource information. Control planning, delivery and compliance of projects.
- Analyse & verify project documentation
- Execute project analysis to improve control/performance
- Support and/or creation of business cases
- Support project managers in planning & execution of projects
- Degree in Finance & Accounting Or Business Or equivalent
- Project management experience (in any kind of project)
- Fluency in English is a must (verbal, written)
- Flexibility with travelling abroad (frequency: 1 per month; length: 2-3 days)
- Advanced financial understanding and good accounting knowledge
- Work experience in project controlling or IT project controlling
- Advanced Excel user
- Good communicator, outgoing personality
The company offers
- Attractive compensation package (13th month salary, cafeteria, Christmas benefit, health care fund, pension fund and bonus)
- Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company
How to apply
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV along with a photo on the link below.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website.