Professional Java Developer
Every day more than hundred thousand airplanes take off from airports all over the world. Even a single plane's take-off requires countless critical finely tuned technical and logistic processes, which would be impossible without a stable and innovative IT background.
Lufthansa Systems Hungária Kft has acquired a unique know-how in developing innovative applications for global customers within and outside the airline industry. We offer you the possibility to work for the one and only Hungarian aviation IT software development company.
Professional Java Developer
As a Professional Java Developer you can take part in the development and maintenance of common services used by different Lufthansa Systems products which provide optimal support for airlines.
By joining the team you have a possibility to use a wide range of JEE technology.
- Working together with teams located in Hungary and in Germany, ensure smooth and intense communication with co-workers and associated partners
- Maintaining the current system
- Designing, implementing and testing the new functionalities
You will be successful if you
- have professional experience in working with our technology stack
- like working on projects with high responsibility
- have solution-focused approach
- like working in a professional team
- Practical experience in design and development in Java EE applications (at least 3 years)
- JEE components and API knowledge or Spring (esp. IoC container, Beans)
- JEE Web/Servlet container knowledge, esp. Apache Tomcat/ JBoss EWS
- Security: JAAS, JBoss Security
- Experiences with JBoss (EAP/AS/Wildfly)
- Knowledge of Maven, SVN
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
Required for application
- Certificate of good conduct (erkölcsi bizonyítvány)
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.