We are currently looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for our Multinational Partner that is building its new electronic factory in Pécs.
- Planning Production Orders to signed work lines in accordance with capacity and materials to fulfill Customer Orders and Stock Transfer Orders.
- Planning means: create, maintain and close Work Orders, follow up on shortage. Even out load/capacity, rescheduling, handle "use up" - lists etc.
- Coordinate adjustments to the Production Forecast, adjustment of safety stocks, prioritizing of orders and phasing in and - out products, with the Global Master Planner.
- Optimize stock on produced items and responsible for stock on semi-finished goods.
- Participate in cross-organizational projects
- Participating in establishing cooperation internally
- Minimum 3+ years' experience with planning in a production environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency in English
- Experienced user of SAP
- Has excellent literacy and numerical skills
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office