|2003-as alakulásunk óta működünk sikeresen a személyzeti tanácsadás piacán, több 1000 interjút tudunk magunk mögött, több 100 jelöltünk karrier álmainak megvalósítását mozdítottuk előre. Büszkék vagyunk, hogy sikereinket a családias hangulat megőrzése mellett értük el, ügyfeleink és jelöltjeink érdekeit mindig szem előtt tartva.|
AMIRE NÁLUNK SZÁMÍTHATSZ
AMIT MI NYÚJTUNK
Our partner is the largest Italian supplier and a leader throughout Europe in the production of customized, rigid plastic bottle packaging for the largest multinational brands in the mass consumer goods markets.
The company is dedicated to consistently providing a fast, flexible and innovative service to their clients – always achieving a high-quality product at a competitive price. They seek long-term, transparent business partnerships with the objective of strong, sustainable growth alongside their clients.
- Providing interesting, challenging and demanding work in international environment
- Opportunities for development of professional experience and knowledge
- Execute and manage the production program according to clients' needs, and in coordination with the Logistics Manager
- Plan and manage production staff activity. Develop and coordinate employee training and evaluation – pinpointing critical issues, needs and potential of workers
- Measure and verify production resource consumption rates (materials, people, services) with the aim of continued improvement and optimization
- Plan the technical interventions (e.g. mould changes, color changes) and maintenance of machinery, equipment and utilities
- Guarantee production line efficiency and product quality, keeping stable all fixed process parameters
- Guarantee and verify compliance to all workplace health, safety and environmental norms, applying ‘best practices’ to ensure that work areas are kept clean, orderly and secure
- Technical diploma
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Computer skills: Windows applications, knowledge of data management systems (preferably SAP)
- Thorough and tacit knowledge of the technologies and productive processes of the production site
- Knowledge of staff management and “best practices”( i.e. OEE, TPM, 6S ) frameworks
- Knowledge of the applicable norms regarding industry health, safety and environment. Knowledge of the general principles of HACCP is an advantage
- A dynamic and problem-solving attitude, with the ability to react effectively, rationally and calmly to unplanned events. Stress tolerant.
- Leadership attitude with good communicative skills
- Precise and methodical
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in the job please send your CV in English and Hungarian to the e-mail address below.
NÁLUNK ÖN A LEGFONTOSABB!
Get Work Trend Kft. 1023 Budapest, Árpád fejedelem útja 31.
TERÜLETI IRODÁINK: Kecskemét • Körösladány • Mátészalka • Miskolc • Nyírbátor • Szerencs • Tatabánya