Our partner is looking for
Production Controller x3Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.09.
A leading trade publisher is looking for three experienced Production Controllers to join their production team in central London. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a successful and renowned publishing house with an impressive list of award-winning publications.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget and meet high quality standards
- Responsible for project costing and print buying
- Prepare titles for both print and digital editions
- Liaise with in-house departments and external suppliers
- Work in closely with external suppliers
Experience / skills required:
- Previous book publishing production experience
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the production process is essential
- Experience of 4 colour print processes and co-edition printing
- Good time-management and organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to anticipate and solve potential issues with a proactive attitude
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.