On behalf of our multinational – American based - partner company we are searching for candidates for the following position:
Product Support Consultant
As member of the Global Customer Services team, you will be responsible for Product and Technical
Support requests, working closely with the Software Engineering Team to identify and expedite solutions for critical customer incidents.
- First and Second Level trouble-shooting of customer issues (cases)
- Analyse and verify customer environment and involve the internal test
- centre to try and reproduce the issue
- Manage critical customer situations carefully and help de-escalating by being
- committed to the customer
- Proper escalation of critical issues for patch review
- You will work on different levels and areas of technical issues. In these areas
- you will propose realistic and (regarding the company’s product design) optimal
- solutions to include:
- Integration with other products, to include answering questions about
- the company’s abilities and limitations in addition to how a solution should or
- should not be designed.
- Complex technical services such as analysing server and network
- performance issues, proposing hardware architectures, etc.
- Solving complex product issues
- Assume responsibility as a Technical Account Manager for customers who
- purchase advanced support options including proactive analysis of the
- customer environment, identifying hardware and network bottlenecks,
- proposing training requirements and development of incident reports.
- Assist Sales and Account Management in qualifying new business
- opportunities such as training, onsite assistance, and extended support
- Willingness to perform 24-Hour/7-Day Support to Customers if necessary
- You should have advanced exposure to and good working knowledge of 3rd Party
- Technologies to include but not be limited to the following areas:
- Microsoft Technologies: Excellent Microsoft “know-how”.
- Web-based technologies: Strong knowledge of VB, VBScript, Active Server Pages
- MS SQL: Installation, configuration and troubleshooting skills, to include
- understanding and working knowledge of MS SQL Security.
- Oracle/Oracle Client: Installation, configuration and troubleshooting skills, to
- include understanding and working knowledge of Oracle Permissions and Security,
- networking, as well as performing Imports and Exports.
- SQL Queries: Ability to write Advanced SQL queries
- Excellent communication and customer interaction and de-escalation skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid independent working philosophy with a strong capability of interaction within an
- international team environment
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Willingness to work with international customers remotely or onsite if necessary.
- Very good verbal English skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience in .NET technologies (especially C#, ASP.NET)
- Understanding of Windows programming and Windows architecture
- Good understanding of Web-based programming
- Ability to travel internationally without limitations
- Additional foreign languages (Arabic, German, Spanish, Chinese) are beneficial