As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for an Intermediate Application Packager role. In 2017 the compa
Pozíció leírása / Job description
As a partner of Aegon Global Technology we are looking for candidates for an Intermediate Application Packager role. In 2017 the company has established its most recent technology center in Budapest which since then is growing rapidly. Aegon Global Technology makes sure that all employees of Aegon are working with latest IT solutions and receive finest support. Being part of their team, gives you opportunity to not only work with most recent IT technologies, but also provides you the chance for dynamic and diverse career path.
In addition to the globally modern IT environment, Aegon Global Technology provides secure and long-term career, brand new office located in the heart of the city, flexible working hours with home office opportunities, followed by exceptional compensation.
The Product Owner (PO) develops and communicates their product’s vision to be fulfilled by their agile
team(s). The PO is the team's key stakeholder who serves as proxy for the customer, both internal and
external, and effectively engages other stakeholders, including other POs, to define and prioritize
deliverables for their agile teams. The PO has a significant role in quality control and is empowered to
accept work as done. The PO is dedicated to fulfilling these responsibilities and participates in one or two
agile teams. The PO works closely with the team to align around objectives, incentives, and culture, and
also engages critical stakeholders and customers to inform their product's vision and backlog as a means
to help the organization achieve business agility.
- Research and evaluate market-based and customer-inspired insights that inform the product's
vision and comprehensive strategy planning.
- Provide vision and serve as a champion of customer perspectives to the Agile team in the
form of clearly written epics, themes and user stories each with clear acceptance criteria in
collaboration with the team. Help the team make business trade-offs between near term and
longer term product goals. Provide leadership to make the hard calls on scope and competing
priorities while realistically manage stakeholder demands
- Establish and prioritize the product roadmap and its backlog in collaboration with the team.
Collaborate proactively in ceremonies with UI/UX team, product scrum team, and other
product owners to maintain the product roadmap, business outcomes, and goals.
- Lead regular backlog refinement workshops to help estimate relative feature value and update
delivery forecasts to aid prioritization, minimize oversubscription of delivery teams and
manage stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure product aligns with company strategy and broader product strategies through regular
communication with customers, stakeholders and product management. Coordinate with the
Scrum Master to facilitate short feedback loops between delivery teams and stakeholders
through frequent deliveries and sharing of lessons learned.
- Engage in scaled agile practices and coordinate with other Product owners (as needed) to
promote cross-team alignment around product roadmaps and dependencies.
- Lead product release planning with technical and business stakeholders and set expectation
for delivery of new functionalities.
- Participate in system demos at the end of the iteration and provide story/feature acceptance
per the pre-agreed “Definition of Done” criteria.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or experience work in a related field.
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle.
- In-depth experience with agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-
date on industry standards and best practices
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team,
leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with JIRA, or a similar agile product management toolset.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite; working knowledge of software development.
- Two years of related work experience.
- Product Owner certification (e.g. CSPO, SAFe POPM)
Track record of continued and recent education in agile, including training, conferences, user
groups and self-study
- Knowledge of approaches discussed in the agile space: XP, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS, Crystal,
- Experience as a collaborative leader.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment