Product MDM Operations Analyst
The Product MDM Operations team has an opening for an Operations Analyst. This team is part of the Product Master Data Management (Product MDM) team that defines and governs product data to ensure quality and consistency across the company. This individual will be responsible for ensuring successful product launches by providing configuration management support to Marketing, R&D, Manufacturing, and Sales in all areas related to sellable products.
- Create and manage part numbers throughout their lifecycle in NI’s PLM tool
- Set and maintain pricing attributes in Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Author product data according to standards and policies in Product Information Management system
- Approve product changes submitted by Product Marketing Managers
- Facilitate the product data request process
- Work simultaneously on several SLA based requests/projects
- Provide worldwide pricing support
- Drive continuous improvement for configuration management processes
- Analyze software product, edition requests
- Participate in production planning process
- Maintain and enforce data governance around our naming standards
- Understand impacts data changes cause to our stakeholder’s systems
- University diploma plus 2 years of related experience
- Experience in a customer facing role in a high-tech environment
- Experience coordinating communication across multiple teams and time zones
- Experience with Agile, Oracle, Jira, Microsoft Office, and configuration management is ideal
- Knowledge of NI products and product related release processes a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Candidates must be detail oriented, organized, and able to prioritize tasks
- He/she must be able to comfortably use multiple software applications
- With the variety of stakeholders, candidates must be able to coordinate communication across multiple teams and time zones
- The position is service-oriented, and candidates must have a desire to ensure customer success
- Candidate must have flexibility to accommodate intermittent high volume of requests
For 40 years, National Instruments has worked with engineers and scientists to provide answers to the most challenging questions. NI systems accelerate productivity, innovation, and discovery through an open, software-defined platform. This approach helps engineers develop and increase the performance of automated test and automated measurement systems.
Historically, National Instruments has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources, naming NI one of the top corporate citizens and best places to work. Maybe it is our fantastic work/life balance, or the Employee Stock Purchase Program and grants, or matching 401K, or picturesque campus with ponds, hiking trails, beach volleyball courts, and collaborative meeting spaces. If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you’re in the right place! Here’s a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
Watch Video: NI – A Great Place to Work
- Semiconductor - NI semiconductor test customers report 10X improvement in test times while maintaining measurement and performance requirements.
- Autonomous Automotive - As vehicles advance towards autonomous operation, test engineers face drastically increasing system complexity while dealing with ever present cost and time pressure.
- Aerospace & Defense - NI provides industry-leading performance and accuracy with best-in-class synchronization for large systems, so you can get to the right decision faster.
- 5G – Setting world records in spectral efficiency using MIMO
- Internet of Things (IoT) - With NI’s technology providing unmatched capabilities in measurement, control, ruggedness, and connectivity, along with our expert ecosystem, you can realize the benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) today.
More @: Link megjelenítése