One of the world’s premier Electronics Contract Manufacturer (EMS) serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market. The Company end-to-end manufacturing solutions to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical systems, and multimedia markets. The Company is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost effective manufacturing and unparallel customer service.
The Company has the following employment opportunity:
Product Engineer / Termékmérnök
Duties of the position:
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: The Product Engineer will be responsible for all Technical liaisons with the customer, providing the key interface between the customers’ organization and the Sanmina-SCI organization in matter of technical aspects. The Product Engineer must posses a good positive manner and behaves in a professional and acceptable fashion.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: The Product Engineer will be responsible for coordinating all Engineering Changes that are introduced whilst the products are in volume manufacturing. This covers all internal and external communications and control of exchange of documents with the customer. This responsibility also covers ECN’s that are generated internally within SCI.
- LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT: The Product Engineer will be responsible for the complete life cycle management from the request for quotation through to the end of life of the product and / or the customer relationship.
- BOM / AVL: The Product Engineer has one key responsibility in the area of documentation and that is to ensure that all BOM’s and AVL’s are maintained to the highest level of accuracy.
- NPI/PVT: The Product Engineer will be responsible for supporting the coordination of the introduction of new products into manufacturing.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or similar domain (Electronics, Mechanics), or ongoing study plus several (3+) years of relevant experience
- Newly graduates are also welcomed
- Fluent English is a must, with wide technical vocabulary; additional language is an advantage (German, Spanish, French)
- Knowledge of any ERP system is an advantage, preferable Oracle
- Database system management knowledge is an advantage
- Agile software system knowledge is a strong advantage
If you are interested in the position, please send your English and Hungarian CVs to the next email address.
|Kategória||Elektronika / Telekommunikáció, Elektromérnök, Gyártás / Termelés, Termelésért felelős mérnök, Mérnök / Műszaki, Elektromérnök, Mérnök, Villamosmérnök, Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés|
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Vezetői engedély||Nem szükséges|
|Munkaidő||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|