Our partner is looking for
Procurement SpecialistCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.08.26.
Salary & Package: Competitive Salary + 5% bonus scheme + 25 days Holiday + Pension + Tenancy Loan Deposit Scheme + Cycle to Work Scheme + Season Ticket Loan + Supplier Discounts
My client are one of the UK's leading utilities companies has a new opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to join the team, working across the business as a procurement interface for undertaking small tenders, single sources, direct awards and delivering contracts. This means the role holder will have a dynamic portfolio ranging across many different materials and services.
This will be a fast paced role where you will be managing multiple projects at once, looking after critical company and renegotiation opportunities. You will have exposure to a broad range of core direct categories along with the some energy and utilities related spend areas.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide a key customer interface for the wider procurement team, managing procurement enquiries and requests.
- Provide contract and vendor analysis, supporting the procurement team to avoid contract expiry.
- Responsible for management of a specific portfolio, including developing the category sourcing strategy, the selection of suppliers and contractual terms best suited to the items.
- Manage own element of Procurement Pipeline and procure contracts on time in accordance with the business.
- Perform activities that evaluate and leverage relationships with category suppliers.
- Liaise with, and providing support to, other areas of the business and resolving queries.
- Be responsible for supplier management for category suppliers including their development and segmentation
Experience and requirements:
- Should have a strong commercial acumen and self-organisational capabilities.
- Will be able to work both automonously and be a team player.
- Able to influence & challenge internal stakeholders and co-workers, as well as the ability to decant measurable business needs
- Have a basic understanding of strategic sourcing execution (Financial Analysis, Category Strategy, Supplier relationship management etc).
- Will ideally project and time management skills