Procurement SpecialistStarjobs Magyarország
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.14.
Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as
· Ownership of the day-to-day execution of transactional procurement processes (Vendor Management, Req/PO creation & delivery, PO Fulfillment & receiving, AP resolution)
· Work with requestors/suppliers to manage supplier day-to-day problem resolution
· Place Purchase Orders (PO) timely and obtain PO acknowledgements from suppliers
· Assure that material/services are delivered on schedule, at negotiated price and meet required quality standards
· Ownership of supplier invoice resolution as required.
· Follow and document promptly all process related changes in the Standard Operating Procedures.
· Ensure all process standards are properly documented in the Standard Operating Procedure and drive program compliance to the SOPs.
· Meet or exceed all SLA’s with the outmost integrity and in compliance to SOPs and GE policies.
Handle customers’ escalations, and provide them with the necessary support
Skills & Experience
· Written and verbal fluency in English Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
· Previous experience in a shared service center, procurement or operations experience
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to cope with multiple complex situations daily
· Integrity and compliance mindset (transactional and process integrity)
· Excellent time management, prioritization skills
· Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
Apply to László Bartus: firstname.lastname@example.org