Would you like to have a truly international position as a key resource in an operational center within Indirect Procurement? Would you like a wide variety of tasks within the area of Logistics, Facility and Production related services, Marketing, Professional services or HR? Are you one of our new Procurement Specialist implementing and executing on new processes and supplier performance within indirect procurement in the global world of our company?
Our partner is a modern industrial conglomerate with businesses specializing in professional cleaning equipment, power cables, and high-tech photonic products.
A recurring theme in our more recent history is that of a company with international outlook, the capital resources to buy and sell businesses, the capacity for long-term industrial development, the courage to invest, and the will to challenge its business units.
We are an owner that exerts active influence on our portfolio of industrial activities. Our partner's Board of Directors approves and monitors the direction, strategies, goals and overall policies of the Group companies, supported by the functions in the holding company covering tasks within compliance, investor relations, legal affairs, business development, indirect procurement and financial issues.
The company is looking for a Procurement Specialists to be situated in Hungary, Szigetszentmiklós and with direct reports to Group Indirect Procurement situated in Denmark. The Procurement Specialist will be part of an operational center, functioning as an integrated partner to the business.
You will take active part in implementation of and follow up on new initiatives. Further you will be responsible for continuously improving and servicing our stakeholders and at the same time work with suppliers to secure they deliver their best performance. You will report to the Procurement Development Manager in Denmark and have an indirect reference to the Category Manager team.
You will become part of a strong global procurement office with a highly skilled team focusing on execution power, stakeholder satisfaction and seamless implementation.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Support Group Indirect Procurement to grow our global reach
• Secure continuous optimizations across areas of responsibility
• Cost control, monitor and optimize across assigned categories/areas
• Build close cooperation with stakeholders and strategic suppliers
• Deliver customer-focused service
• Secure established service levels are implemented and fulfill expected needs
• Assist with ad hoc tasks/projects
You have a natural business mind-set supported by a:
• Master or Bachelor Degree from a Business School or University
• Experience with sourcing and procurement is an advantage but not a prerequisite
• Eager to solve problems in an efficient way
• Ability to understand and work with numbers with an analytic mind-set
• High integrity when dealing with vendors and stakeholders
• High user knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
As a person you are characterized by:
• An outgoing nature and high level of energy
• A positive mindset and an ability to create relationships/be service-minded
• A Practical and pragmatic mindset
• personal confidence that gives you the ability to make operational decisions on your own
• Thrives in a fast paced environment and working in an international cross-border team
• Fluent in English as this is the corporate language
• Minor travel activity is expected, but personal flexibility is of essence
when working in a changing project oriented environment.