Az OTP Bank
munkakör betöltésére munkatársat keres
- Unified international categories of assets and cost items (aligned with budgeting and controlling process);
- Defining guidelines at central and subsidiary level procurement process;
- Evaluating case-by-case the best rate of group vs. local purchase above limit or in selected categories;
- Support existing methodology in Real estate investment and Branch renovation.
Centralized purchasing agreements
- Monitoring and consolidating the procurement of selected standard commodity categories;
- Regular review of group suppliers efficiency;
- Special focus on software licensing and equipment outsourcing.
- Managing all the group-wide procurement for purchases above certain limit or related to standardized categories;
- Consolidating information for group purchases;
- Authorizing and supporting local procurement in case of above the limit or in case of complex purchases;
Organize International Purchasing Forum for information interchange and benchmarking.
- Master’s Degree in IT
- Minimum 5 years experience in international purchasing agreement management
- Relevant experience in: vendor selection, evaluation and relationship management, purchasing methodology knowledge
- Fluent English language skills (written and oral)
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work independently and also in a team
- Problem solving attitude
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Customer focus, ability to build excellent relationships
- experience in IT vendor management;
If you are interested in the above position, please click here!
You can apply only to Internet Explorer.