- To lead team members to reach and exceed pre-agreed SLAs while continuously monitoring and improving individual performance of team members.
- Address performance issues as required.
- Connect regularly with business partners to understand their needs and communicate updates and actions required in the team.
- Lead the team to follow the customer service ethos attitude.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators ( KPIs ) for the team are met.
- Continuously monitor KPI performance and take remedial action.
- Support the team in resolving complex operational control issue.
- Strong and regular connection with Local Market.
- To continuously seek for process improvements, follow through related actions as required
- liaise with team members and other departments to ensure process improvement delivery.
- Lead conference calls, be point of contact for the Local Market for operational questions, issues.
- Support, Coach, coordinate team members, provide them improvement suggestions, analyse management and make improvements on more efficient logging and resolution.
- Prepare onboarding training package and schedule for new starters.
- Fluent English and intermediate German knowledge
- Strong experience in End-to- End P2P processes
- People management skills
- Project Management experience
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Analytical, problem solving skills, effective communication